What's for sale?
This is a boxed set of four large, vertically-cut, lead crystal tumblers or spirit glasses, from the British maker Royal Doulton.
The pattern is known as "Manhattan" and we think it's one of the best looking tumblers we've seen. They have been cut with a simple pattern of vertical lines and larger thumb cuts around the base. They're very easy to hold, even in smaller hands.
These are modern, high quality glasses made by one of the top, producers of contemporary British glassware.
What condition are they in?
- In very good condition
- No chips or cracks and seem to have had little or no use
- The box is marked here and there on the outside
- The inside of the box is torn where the glasses are held
What are the measurements?
- 9.5cm high (3.75 inches)
- 8cm in diameter (3.15 inches)
- 441 grams each
- 2137 for the set, including box
If you have any questions, just send an email to email@example.com.