What's for sale?
This is a small, modern pill or trinket box made from solid Sterling silver.
It's nicely made as a sweet in a wrapper which hinges open.
Who made it and when?
It's a hallmarked import from 1994. The hallmark reads:
- "MG Ld" (MG Limited)
- "925" (Sterling silver finess mark)
- Leo zodiac sign (the London Assay office import mark)
- "u" (the year mark for 1994)
What condition is it in?
- Good condition
- It shuts tightly
- The hinge is in working order and pivots freely
- There's minor rippling but no dents
- The hallmark is well defined
What are the measurements?
- 6cm long
- 2.5cm wide
- 1cm high
- 12 grams
If you have any questions, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.