What's for sale?
This is a festive bottle stopper designed for Gisela Graham of London.
It's a nice design depicting different sized baubles hanging from the tree with a large star placed at the top. It was made from brass and plated with nickel or silver.
It's from the 1980s and has since gained an attractive patina, with the star and parts of the base appearing golden in colour, where the brass shows through the plating. The textured surface catches the light nicely.
What condition is it in?
- In fair to good condition
- The plating is worn on the star and base
- The metalwork is otherwise undamaged
- The cork has a nick at the bottom
What are the measurements?
- 10.5cm high (4 inches)
- 5cm at the widest point (2 inches)
- 63 grams
If you have any questions, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.