What's for sale?
This is a Royal Worcester trio of teacup, saucer and plate from 1897.
On each base is the Royal Worcester mark used between 1891 and 1915.
- The three dots on both sides of the crown show manufacturer in 1897 (1891 would have no dots and each dot adds a year)
- The "C51" in the centre is a reference to 1751, when the company was founded
- The Royal Worcester pattern number "W4937" is in red
- The "264943" British Patent Office registration number denotes 1895
We like using non-identical, but similar trios to make up a tea set. They're interesting to use, nice to display and you can always change what's in the "set".
What condition is it in?
- In very good condition
What are the measurements?
- The trio is 7cm high
- The plate is 17cm in diameter
- The trio weighs 512 grams
If you have any questions, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.