What's for sale?
This is a Woods Ware trio of teacup, saucer and plate. It was made by Wood & Sons and decorated in their attractive design "Osborne".
The maker's mark dates it between 1917 and 1930 and reads:
- Woods Ware
- Enoch 1784
- Ralph 1750
- Wood & Sons
We like using non-identical, but similar trios to make up a tea set. They're interesting to use, nice to display and you can always change what's in the set when you find something new.
What condition is it in?
- Very good condition
- No chips or cracks
- There are a few paint spots from manufacture
- The underneath of the saucer has a slight depression under the glaze
What are the measurements?
- The cup is 6cm high and 9cm diameter
- The saucer is 2cm high and 14cm diameter
- The plate is 1cm high and 17cm diameter
- The trio weigh 392 grams
If you have any questions, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.