A Swatch watch for Mother's Day, with silvery-white dial, red hands and denim strap. Model number GS109, from 2002. New old stock. 90 day warranty.
What's for sale?
A Swatch watch in a window box! The "Flower on You" watch was specifically designed for Mother's Day by Swatch, for their 2003 Spring/Summer collection. The model number is GS109.
The case is clear resin and the the dial is silvery-white with contrasting blue numerals. The cute denim strap is backed with the usual high quality Swatch leather.
The blue hour and minute hands have a contrasting, red dot on the end, which is matched by the thin, sweep second hand.
The watch comes with its original special packaging: the red cardboard box has a transparent plastic window on the top that shows the watch as the central flower in a planter on a bed of artificial grass.
It has the usual, reliable ETA quartz movement, powered by a 390 battery.
Who made it and when?
It was designed by Swatch in 2002 for their 2003 Spring/Summer collection. The model number is GS109.
The dial is printed:
What condition is it in?
- New-old-stock (old retailer stock which hasn't been retailed)
- The original box, packaging and accessories are included
- The watch and accessories are in unused condition
- The box has a few scuffs
- Our watches are stored running with batteries fitted but a new battery will be fitted prior to dispatch
- The Swatch warranty has expired, but ours has not
This watch is covered by our 90 day warranty. Please see our Terms of Business for details.
What are the measurements?
- 34mm case diameter
- 9mm case thickness
- 30mm dial diameter
- 17mm strap width
- 23cm strap length
- 420 grams including the box
If you have any questions, just send an email to email@example.com.