A Swatch Mother's Day watch, with white dial and denim strap. Model number GS109, from 2002. New old stock. 90 day warranty.
What's for sale?
This is the second of our Swatch "Flower on You", Mother's Day watch. It comes in the special window box packaging and was specifically designed for Mother's Day 2003 for their Spring/Summer collection. The model number is GS109.
The case is clear resin and the the dial is silvery-white with contrasting blue numerals. The cute denim strap is backed with cream leather.
The blue hour and minute hands have a contrasting, red dot on the end, matched by the thin, sweep second hand.
The watch has the original special packaging: a red cardboard box with transparent top, showing the watch as the central flower in a planter on a bed of artificial grass.
It has the usual, reliable ETA quartz movement, powered by a 390 battery.
Who made it and when?
It was designed by Swatch in 2002 for their 2003 Spring/Summer collection. The model number is GS109.
The dial is printed:
What condition is it in?
- New-old-stock (old retailer stock that hasn't been retailed)
- The original box, packaging and accessories are included
- The watch and accessories are in unused condition
- The box has a few scuffs and creases
- Our watches are stored running with batteries fitted but a new battery will be fitted prior to dispatch
- The Swatch warranty has expired, but ours has not
This watch is covered by our 90 day warranty. Please see our Terms of Business for details.
What are the measurements?
- 34mm case diameter
- 9mm case thickness
- 30mm dial diameter
- 17mm strap width
- 23cm strap length
- 420 grams including the box
If you have any questions, just send an email to email@example.com.