What's for sale?
This is the Swatch "Flower Wishes" watch, designed by the Swiss maker for Mother's Day 2006, as part of their 2006 Spring/Summer collection. The model number is SFK265 and it's part of their "Skin" range.
It has a classy look, in cream, silver and gold colours.
The case is clear resin, the dial is a brushed, silver colour with eight inlaid, amber-coloured crystals instead of hour markers. The centre of the dial has a flower motif in a contrasting silver colour and the hour and minute hands are gold-coloured.
The leather strap has polished bracelet ends in stainless steel, with inlaid amber-coloured crystals depicting a flower.
It comes in the original presentation box complete with two small tea lights in star-shaped candle holders. It's a nice way of presenting and storing the watch. They need to be removed before the watch can be taken out: prise them upwards and outwards, toward the ends of the box.
It has Swatch's reliable quartz movement powered by a 317 battery.
When was it made?
It was designed by Swatch in 2005 for their 2006 Spring/Summer collection. The model number is SFK265. On the dial is printed:
What condition is it in?
- New old stock (it's old retailer stock but never retailed)
- The watch case and dial are in very good condition
- The strap is marked around the buckle holes where it has been rubbing against the packaging
- All original packaging is included
- The outer box has wear on edges and corners
- Our watches are stored running with batteries fitted but a new battery will be fitted prior to dispatch
- The Swatch warranty has expired, but ours has not
This watch is covered by our 90 day warranty. Please see our Terms of Business for details.
What are the measurements?
- 34mm case diamter
- 30mm dial diameter
- 17mm strap width
- 23cm strap length
- 348 grams including the box
If you have any questions, just send an email to email@example.com.