Blue enamel basse taille bangle
This is a beautiful hinged bangle, segmented by basse taille panels of blue enamel over an engraved base.
The blue is beautiful and the maker has emphasised the banding, with wide dividers and pinched blue sections in between.
Basse taille means low cut in French and describes the technique of engraving a pattern into a surface and covering it with enamel while still showing the pattern beaneath.
There's no maker's mark other than the impression STERLING 925. We've tested and confirmed it as .925 Sterling finesse silver, but it's not hallmarked.
Second-hand, enamel jewellery
- In good overall condition
- There are some marks and tarnishing on the inside
- The enamel is in very good condition.
- The safety chain is secure and the fastener is fully functional
Dimensions of a hinged, enamel bangle
- 1cm wide
- 5.5cm x 6.5cm in diameter
- 21 grams
If you have any questions, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.