What's for sale?
This is a hallmarked, gold-plated Sterling silver bangle, with an engraved floral design on one half.
Vermeil and silver-gilt are all names describing silver which has been gold plated.
It was made in the late 1960s and is a simple, classic design which is enriched by the colour.
The hallmarks read:
- Q.P. (the maker's mark)
- An anchor (for the Birmingham assay office)
- a lion passant (the sterling silver mark)
- An italic "u", which style matches 1969-1970
What condition is it in?
- In good condition
- No dents
- There are some faint scratches on the non-engraved side
- There's very slight wear to the plating around the catch and hinge, exagerated by the lights and magnification of our photographs
- The clasp is in working order
- The safety chain is intact
What are the measurements?
- 1cm width
- 6cm by 6.5cm in diameter
- 23 grams
If you have any questions, just send an email to email@example.com.